GODFREY — Lewis and Clark Community College is making important access to mental health services easier than ever, thanks to a generous donation through the Lewis and Clark Community College Foundation.
Jay and Melanie Culver of Atlanta, Georgia, announced their intent Friday to endow mental health and counseling services at Lewis and Clark through a remainder trust gift to the L&C Foundation.
- How Mental Health Services Can Improve the Patient and Employee Experience
- A national safety board made transportation safer and could do the same for health care, say advocates
- Caregivers Corner: Unpaid caregivers, the backbone of support and sacrifice
- How Principals Can Help Support Students Through a Mental Health Crisis
- Baptist Health La Grange adds Behavioral Health services